It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

Henry Gross or close to that

The lower unit right on the corner there is Henry he is San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign minion. He is pals with Frank Castro Jr. he went to the campaign trying to get out of paying child support for his two children who are grown now. He never paid a dime their entire childhoods. 
This man is a pathological liar. I have a serious of test questions and actions to figure out who has pulled in any given minion. He got very defensive about frank castro jr. and he has a phone full of pictures of frank he was trying to hide from me. He was given a set of instructions like all minions to be a pervert is first and front. Keep me from going to the college where I was using the computers telling my story. Keep me from going anywhere where I could get pictures. Give me a place to stay for one week then create a problem have an angry outburst and kick me to the streets. 
You see the dirty FBI and NSA made a cassette tape with all these instruction on it passing it out. This was done before the CIA arrived on the scene. The CIA sociopaths had ideas of their own when all the other methodology was failing to cause my nervous break down. They failed too just a giant group of losers. 
Henry could be called a foreign agent however we purchased Puerto Rico
while he was living here so he lost that status. Not a good thing for him because treason is punishable by death. 

I find it necessary to mention how simple minded Henry is he thinks that cruz and coronyn are our only senators. The other 31 or however many it is they just don't count in Henry's world. There are other stupid things he did and said that makes you wonder how he has lived this long. Oh I remember, screaming at a skunk I was sitting next to feeding. Yea that's always a good idea, you never remarried that is a shocker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment