It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Medication and therapy is needed



This woman has been following me around for two weeks everyday she is shifty. Two days ago she was in the bathroom laughing. I don't even want to know what she was doing in her stall. She is unstable on many levels.

Actually all of them were instructed to laugh when they were around me and all of these fools are proving they are unstable and unfit for society. She didn't use a filter. The Bathroom? You Freak. The black kid in starbucks was laughing when I was telling a story about how my unborn child and I came just ten minutes from dying. He was laughing loud. Would you like to be the same room as someone that sick? These NWO have no pulse no human qualities. This is the Hillary team approach knowing your safety is in jeopardy.

Good job this freak staring me down andothers snorting snot motivated me get prints, smooth move exlax

No comments:

Post a Comment