It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hilary Clinto too stupid to stop

Planes all night long sending a minion to steal the phones, texas lawman security stalking and harassing. I was standing on adjacent property and he 2as asking if i was alright and asked me why I was recording. I was recording first of all, and next in what world is it any of your business what I am doing on property you have no authority of no dictation over? That is none of your business and why are you worried about the possibility that I was recording? That is guilt you know you are wrong and you should not be following me from starbucks to the church and you are circling the bank parking lot for hours neglecting all your other accounts. Now I understand why there were so many homeless sleeping there and vandilizing the property they were sent purposely so the bank could be manipulated into hiring texas lawman security. On Feb. 17th someone vandilized the air conditioner in the middle of the night. That isn't going to look good for texas lawman security you are suppose to secure that property. Well as I said before you will be closing your doors forever amd hopefully someone changes the name that is way too long and does not reflect what criminals you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment