It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Taylor Swift not so nice

So if I am right try to understand all the things she has done. The song she was instructed to write containing 22 caused people pain, created choas and violence. She was purposely inducing this unstable reaction in people. I think it is safe to assume investigators were watching her get the instruction to do this and the explaination as to why. This is a serious crime she will be facing in a court of law and the judgement of all of America.
She was told to participate in politics speaking out against Trump. She was loud and disrespectful. This was done for her pal Hillary. She was colluding with a trader to our nation and a murderer. Of course all of us know that aiding a known murder, aiding her in destroying our democracy is a very serious crime. In a nut shell she is guilty of treason.
So the next time you look at Taylor listening to her music and listening to her lying to the nation that she is sweet and innocent think again she was helping to cause the death of millions. The destruction of our free way of life in America.
Taylor has quite a habit of defending herself by saying women should not pit themselves against other women. First she should never try to paint her self as a victim she has no idea what that is like. Secondly this Diva is attacking an innocent mother fighting for her life, fighting for her children, I am a woman who is fighting for the democracy you are destroying. I was told told a long time ago you were helping Hillary attack me but I chose not to call you out. That was a good choice since you felt so confident thinking i did
 Not know you have committed heinous crimes against humanity and they agents were able to collect the communication and evidence of your crimes. "There is a special place in Hell for you".
Honestly I was hoping she would have an attack of conscious so I waited after I got my snake message. Well it didn't happen did it? That is truly heartbreaking I thought she was a good kid, I am wrong a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment