It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Middle east spies Hillary doesn't know when to quit


The Starbucks is full of foreign agents some are the usual some are brand new. It is clear to me these employees know a lot.
One of the Rescue Missions is hitting on a employee he gave her his number. The manager said he was going to be banded for life and she might call officers. That is over kill don't you think? She got very upset about playful banter. Then it accured to me they are being given the back ground of all these foreign agents that I am not privy to. Robert is alcoholic that is obvious but I what there is there I don't know? Rapist? Pedophile? They know they details of the criminal back grounds of the minions and agents Hillary has brought to san Antonio.
Amazingly enough they know their back grounds but they don't know my story and back ground? The one he has been hitting on has been nasty to me for yearsshe has poisoned me gotten nasty in my face, when poison weakened my body I would fall and she would laugh like a child bully on a play ground. She didn't have to the decency ilto inquire if I was alright she has no heart or understanding that all the people she commits crimes for will take away ourfreedom. She wants me falling, she wants me dead, welcome to starbucks the sickest people in the nation in one place. See all the lives Hillary has ruined and destroyed? They were stupid enough to commit heinous crimes to be in the Hillary crowd

Here is the bully the sociopath criminal that is afraid of Robert. I don't know if I could feel sorry for her if she suffered any of the crimes I had endured

No comments:

Post a Comment