It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Attacks on Beyonce bogus stories


Maybe she isn't seeing all this because I would think it would be removed. Or perhaps this is another gas lighting story developed especially for me.
I watched her PR Rep. Remove videos of her that were developed to attack her and she removed some pictures she didn't want out there, the rep failed to remove others. Now this? Is the rep. Ignoring this? 
Whether it is only seen on my phone and my search engine or not she will still rip you to shreds this is a stupid move. You people are still following the guidance of the astronomically stupid Gregory Marshall. That is why your all going to prison and will be broke. 










No comments:

Post a Comment