It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hillary?

This morning I was visited at 4 a.m. by the man who claims to be Christopher Bennett. He arrived on the scene early 2019. I remember clearly when he came into the Starbucks Robert the employee was afraid of him. I never understood until this morning. Christopher Bennett or whatever his name is is a hired killer. He was surprised to find me awake and I wonder how many times he arrived when I was not awake? He was not dressed for the weather he was dressed as if he had just gone out clubbing. He's not really homeless that's the part that he is playing out here. For several months Travis Church band him apparently he had an angry Outburst while he was there but I'm sure they had other reasons for doing this. He is now allowed back in Travis church and they helped him with ID recovery. I don't think he needed ID recovery I think he needed a brand new identification a brand new name.
The person that sent him pretty positive she's going to get married a slap on the wrist and I'll be in fear for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment