It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Air Force One sick pilots



When Air Force One was headed to pick up President Bush in Houston Texas and take him to his memorial and Washington President Trump ordered the plane to head to San Antonio to partake and gang stalking while it was carrying President Bush the plane showed up twice that day and later that week it showed up several times. President Trump was sending Air Force One office course for no other reason than to Gang Stop a mother fighting for her children. On several occasions President Trump sent Air Force One to San Antonio Texas for no other reason than to Gang Stop a mother fighting for her children that’s where your tax dollars are going this is disgraceful to our country and disrespectful to the Bush family

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query bushSort by date Show all posts

MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019

Stalkers and turning the passing of George Bush into an opportunity to gang stalk a mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive.

this man has been everywhere I am for the last week. He has been sleeping in a park pretending to be homeless. This is the same thing that dirty police officers do in San Antonio who are focused on attacking me and stalking and harassing. 


This woman stays at the local homeless shelter and the security officers there pulled her in telling her they needed her to follow me all over the city(downtown), I had her stalking at the Hyatt Regency and an employee was sent to persuade her to leave. I found it comical then and now that the dirty police officers and security officers think she will be able to stay in step with me. I walk quickly and have not found many people who are able to stay in step with my gait. Now these people are still following me around months later. President Trump and his investigators are watching them being sent at me by dirty politicians like Beto O'Rouke, Julian and Joaquin Castro, Hillary Clinton, AOC, Mayor Ron Nirenberg, and many more. The President is watching this happen and him and his investigators know that my life is in danger and I am being tortured. These investigators are not pulling me to safety and they have shared that the President plans on leaving me out here until I die. President Trump decided that my life is expendable in an effort to hide and cover up his crimes.  
You wonder why they have not started the impeachment process? He is still committing crimes all day every day and he is pulling foreign agents out of hiding to help attack me and make me go away. His indictment would have been less severe had he found someone to kill me. My suffering would have 10 times less, some things are worse than death and what I am suffering through and the abuse my children are suffering through is so much worse than death. I have been begging the President to pull me to safety and save my life for much more than a year. The monster has kept me out here torturing me. He began to contribute to gang stalking sending Air Force one to fly over my head and he has done this over and over again. The worse and most disgraceful thing he did which still causes me tears is when he sent Air Force one to gang stalk me when it was carrying President Bush to his memorial. Think about the gravity of this and the disrespect to the memory of President Bush. I was hit hard by this and still am. I am a veteran who gave my life for my nation and the pilots of Air Force One are excepting unlawful orders flying off course to come through San Antonio while carrying one of our Presidents body. This is so wrong on so many levels. I was being attacked by my own I understand being attacked by foreign agents I expect that but look what secret service and the pilots of of Air Force One decided to attack a mother fighting for her children a veteran how sick is that? Please try to imagine how devastating this is how disrespectful and disgraceful to our country and to the Bush Family. Who does this man think he is telling these pilots to take President Bush's body off course. What if something happened as they flew in circles over San Antonio Texas over and over again. Why would he use the death of one of our a Presidents as an opportunity to attack an innocent mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive. This is a gross abuse of his power he has showed us all that he has no human qualities and he has no respect for another living soul look at the huge actions of disrespect to other human beings; look how many women he has assaulted. Please america I need help my babies need help please wake up please help us we shouldn't have to suffer or die because we now have the sickest man ever running our country. He does not have a loyal bone in his body. He is fickle and does not ever keep his promises his word means nothing it will change in five minutes. Don't trust this sociopath please think about what he is doing so many details are not listed here there is so much more. 








WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2019

Air Force One carrying President Bush to his memorial

Now I'm starting to see everything very clearly I'm starting to see how severely I was being gaslighted into believing that Trump is doing things that he was not doing I literally got in argument with him accusing him of doing it  and he stood there saying I have no idea what's going on and I didn't do it  he was telling the truth . 

 I can't say who it is that talk to the Air Force One Pilots and ask them to do a favor. It would have to be somebody they knew and respected somebody of great Authority but I can't say who.

I don't know who did it but I think I was wrong by blaming President Trump  hopefully  he will understand  that I was gaslighted  and I believe in he did it  and that was all very purposeful . Whoever did it  how is the Bush family a lot more than just an apology  a thorough explanation and a psychiatric evaluation 

 I think whoever did this is horribly disrespectful and disgusting thing would have to be somebody that could talk to air traffic control his voice would be recognized his name would be recognized but I can't say who.


I don't know who it is that sent Air Force One off and its course so that it went from Houston to San Antonio and flew over San Antonio gang stalking an innocent woman who was being tortured. It was highly disrespectful to the Bush family it was disgraceful to our nation it was the most horrible thing I've ever seen it was so upsetting to think that I was being attacked by my own oh I can understand being attacked by Foreign agents and it's become common place for me and my life but to have the Air Force One Pilots taking that plane off its course participate in gang stalking they had a mission and a job to do and that was to carry President Bush to his memorial how disrespectful to his memory how disgusting they are. For a while I became confused because I was thoroughly convinced to that only the president and the vice president could manipulate Air Force 1. That's the whole reason I was so adamant about blaming President Trump. I had been fighting with Hillary for more than a year more like years so I thought maybe she did it. She probably could have made the phone calls and gotten favors done. But now I think someone else did it but I can't say who but one thing I can say is when this is all done the truth will come out because the investigators know exactly who did it because the FBI the NSA and the CIA aren't going to let this happen without taking notice without getting evidence documentation you can bet they've talked to those pilots and air traffic control 2

TUESDAY, JULY 30, 2019

Air Force One



When Air Force One was headed to pick up President Bush in Houston Texas and take him to his memorial and Washington President Trump ordered the plane to head to San Antonio to partake and gang stalking while it was carrying President Bush the plane showed up twice that day and later that week it showed up several times. President Trump was sending Air Force One office course for no other reason than to Gang Stop a mother fighting for her children. On several occasions President Trump sent Air Force One to San Antonio Texas for no other reason than to Gang Stop a mother fighting for her children that’s where your tax dollars are going this is disgraceful to our country and disrespectful to the Bush family

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2019

Barack Obama


All smiles I am still emotional about this day, mad as a hatter. Do you people understand why this man was all smiles and laughter? I am gonna tell you. It was him that sent airforce one over my heead while it was carrying president bush to washington. SICK. he is laughing because he finds himself so darn clever. I was tore up I still am how sick you are. How sick and disrespectful to the Bush family. I spent months yelling at President Trump and he kept saying it's not true. Yes it was not true he did it. I like everyone else thought that the only one's that can order air force one to do anything is the President and Vice President. Well like many other Americans I was wrong in walks the foreign spy sick sick President Obama. YOUR SICK.
I am sorry President Trump although it most certainly happened you did not do it.
Air Force One was here a lot that month and in Dec. that year. I personally think the pilots need to be indicted your SICK too. What were you thinking???????
OK well if the pilots were cooperating with the investigation that is different.
I look forward to finding out about the pilots and whether or not they protested the request. I want to know id they contacted the authorities our intelligence agencies, or the president? I don't think that they were cooperating with the investigation that was a last minute decision.
In Dec. they poisoned me and I went to the library and slept. There was a woman in that library for almost eight hours waiting for me to leave so they could send Air Force One over my head yet again. I just saw that woman moments ago and it brought up all these terrible memories.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019

The Bush Family

I am wondering if the Bush Family is watching and listening? I want to know if you plan on talking to those pilots who flew your father over San Antonio Texas so he could be used in gang stalking? Do you plan on getting to the bottom of this do you plan on seeing who it is that made that call? Are you going to stand with me for what is right and correct this situation holding the person accountable for who did this. I know last year Trump told you he didn't do it. Are you going to believe his lies? Are you going to collect the evidence and see what was done and where the plane really went?

No comments:

Post a Comment