It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, December 22, 2019

You ungrateful soulless

Bullshit it has already been rocky i have been poisoned daily for years i have had to go months without bathing i have had people putting hands on me i had some sociopath trying to kill me on christmas eve. My mouth is falling apart and it is painful i have had an infected scalp for four years going to one doctor after another who were colluding with foreign agent killers. I had Dr.miller at south west general talking to dirty politicians and he held me longer than he should have he told me they would never honor another emergency detention from Chief McManus that was a lie. A dozen attorneys are no longer allowed to practice law because they attacked meand one of those monsters told me i would never see my children again. Glory you creeps are not giving my children and I glory you keep putting me in the line of fire. I have been raped for this case and I had no agents there to stop it or helping me. There is a dermatologist that gave me meds that nearly stopped my heart! Is he still practicing medicine? That means the FBI is causing the endangerment of every person that walks in his office he belongs in prison before he takes another life.
I had Officer Garcia grabbing me nearly breaking my arms. He was in civilan clothes and he did not identify himself because he is a sad excuse for a human. All I could see coming at me was fat rolls and cottage cheese.
I smoked so many poison cigarettes that my intramuscular system was locking up and my heart nearly stopped.

There is more than this so much more the hell that I have been going to the fact that I'm out on the streets now and it is freezing out at night I can't even go to sleep at night because it is that called I have idiots chasing me down right now sitting in the restaurant I have a bunch of idiot minions perverts we've been chasing me all over the city. I know I have some Tritt sending me a message telling me my look gold is going to be long and I'm not done yet and I have to stay out here f*** you

No comments:

Post a Comment