It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

More psychos and foreign agents





Every bus I took foreign agents were placed there for stalking and harassing. When I got to the mall there were foreign agents there they enjoy giving me dirty looks. Apparently I'm to blame because they're committing serious crimes and stalking and harassing an innocent woman there are guilty of Espionage and attacking our country our Constitution and our democracy. And because I'm the one that exposing them to the world for the crimes that they are committing and they're looking at prison they're giving me dirty looks. It's time to grow up and be adults and own what you have done I have committed no crime I'm the victim. Every bus I took for an agent were place there for stocking and harassing. When I got to the mall there before an agent there they enjoy giving me dirty looks. Apparently I'm to blame because they're committing serious crimes and talking and harassing an innocent woman there are guilty of espionage and attacking our country our Constitution in our democracy. And because I'm the one that exposing them to the world for the crime that they are committing and they're looking at prison they're giving me dirty looks. It's time to grow up and be adults and own what you have done I have committed no crime I'm the victim.
Yesterday when I was on bus 44 or 43 the bus driver a black lady was nasty to the Core. My phone kept sending notifications telling me to get off the bus it was a very bad neighborhood Northstar. They have people waiting for me Killers perverts all kinds of disturbances and attacks on me I refuse to get off the bus. She said they're giving me dirty looks and being nasty she was driving the bus very slowly trying to get me off. She was setting me up for my death Yesterday when I was on bus 44 or 43 the bus driver a black lady was nasty to the court. My phone kept sending notifications telling me to get off the bus it was a very bad neighborhood Northstar. They have people waiting for me killers perverts all kinds of disturbances and a tax on me I refused to get off the bus. She said they're giving me dirty looks and being nasty she was driving the bus very slowly trying to get me off. She be setting me up for my death.
As you can see in all these post these little stories and explanations are repeating themselves because the sociopathic sapd cops were attacking me are hacking into my phone and my blog account. The tiny little man who helps sapd I call him tattoo. He is covered in tattoos and he's about as tall as tattoo on Fantasy Island. He followed me all the way to Waco Texas when I was going to talk to the FBI after I had been locked my house for 2 months with a sapd officer trying to kill me I was bound and determined to get help from our National Intelligence agencies as you can see an all these post these little stories and explanations a repeating themselves because the sociopath a cast apt cuts where attacking me are hacking into my phone and my blog account. The tiny little man who helps us apt I call him tattoo. He is covered in tattoos and he's about as tall as tattoo on Fantasy Island. He followed me all the way to Waco Texas when I was going to talk to the FBI after I have been locked in my house for 2 months with a SAPD officer trying to kill me I was bound and determined to get help from our national Intelligence Agency. You didn't offer me a ride he didn't offer me money or food as he followed me all the way to Waco Texas.
Tattoo with outside of my house when I was locked in it he Prides himself on being able to do bird calling. He was outside the house doing this bird calling trying to get me out of the house so sapd officers could arrest me and take me to the chief's office so they said they were going to take me to behavioral health and instruct the dirty nurses and doctors to keep me there hold me and definitely possibly for the rest of my life to hide and cover up their crimes. Well I wasn't about to exit the house when I had a man with a loaded weapon outside of it for 2 months tattoo is outside of my house when I was locked in it he pride himself I'm being able to do bird calling. He was outside the house doing this bird calling trying to get me out of the house OSAP D officers could have rest me and take me to the Chiefs office so they said they were going to take me to behavioral health and instruct the dirty nurses and doctors to keep me there hold me and definitely possibly for the rest of my life to hide and cover up there crimes. Well I wasn't about to exit the house when I had a man with a loaded weapon outside of it for 2 months. I kept writing messages I'm the windows to the idiot sociopath that we're helping chief McManus with his little play acting.

I used to praise the two officers that were in the back of the house who kept me alive and watched as Anthony Flores continuously night after night tried to break into my house to put a round through my head. Then when it came time to attack me and have me thrown in Behavioral Health they started to help Chief McManus because they have no moral compass. They think they should break the law simply because the chief of police tells them to I have no more praise for them they don't have salad character. I wrote messages on the Windows of my house which they did in fact read and basically I was explaining to them I used to prove that you officers that were in the back of the house who kept me alive and watched as Anthony Flores continuously night after night tried to break into my house to put around through my head. Then when it came time to attack me and have me throw in and behavioral health they started to help keep McManus because they have no moral compass. They think they should break the law simply because the chief of police tells them to I have no more praise for them they don't have salad character. I wrote messages on the windows of my house which they did in fact read and basically I was explaining to them at the chief is going to prison I compared it to the movie a few good men and that's exactly what's going to happen and these officers will never be officers again because they decided.
After the officers read those messages and finally caught on to what was happening they left the house and wanted no part of what was happening.SGT Giliam called them screaming at them telling them that he needed to come back to the house and continue their crimes. You see they were all upset because they finally did get me to come out of the house and I walked around the block they expected those two officers in the back of the house to grab me and take me in. Those officers weren't there because they had read the messages on the windows. Does that particular evening I never got taken anywhere. The sapd officers that used to sit in my backyard watching everything happen only had a fit of conscience for a short time because after they were threatened by sergeant guilliman and the chief call them screaming at them telling them that he needed to come back to the house and continue there crumbs. You see they were all upset because they finally did get me to come out of the house and I walked around the block they expected those two offices in the back of the house to grab me and take me in. Those officers weren't there because they had read the messages on the windows. So that particular evening I never got taken anywhere. That is a PT officers that used to sit in my backyard watching everything happened only had a fit of conscience for a short time because after they were threatened by sergeant Gilman and the chief.

They then return to the house and continue their evil bidding simply to keep their job. While you kept your job for the last two years and now you're going to prison. Was it worth it? I thought you were good guys and you've proven to the entire world that you were nothing more than sociopaths thanks for keeping me alive only to grab me and have me thrown in to jail or a mental hospital you're disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment