It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Mothers who give up

This entire time they have been torturing me in an effort to get me to give up on my children I've told them over and over again that I will never give up I will keep fighting until my last breath. None of them were smart enough to listen to me because they had attacked other mothers in the past who did eventually give up on their children they made them more confident to believe they could get me to give up. Not only am I loyal to my country and my Constitution and willing to give my life I most certainly I'm willing to give my life for my children and my fight for them you picked the wrong mother I keep telling you that and you're too stupid to listen to what I'm saying

No comments:

Post a Comment