It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The Instagram account

 Whoever it is that is controlling that Instagram account and putting this out there is somebody who has a skill set that supersedes Mark Zuckerberg. They're able to get around him and they're able to keep it going something that I am unable to do. I'm assuming that it's the NSA and FBI that are working together they would have the skills have to get around Zuckerberg. However the other day I talked to an officer who is cooperating with the investigation and pretty much knows everything the Instagram account whoever it is that is controlling the Instagram account and putting this out there is somebody who has a skill set that super seeds Mark Zuckerberg. They're able to get around him and they're able to keep it going something that I am unable to do. I'm assuming that tattoo NSA an f.y.i that are working together they would have the skill set to get around suck a bit. However the other day I talk to an officer who is cooperating with the investigation and pretty much know is everything when I said the FBI has an Instagram account out there.

I finally figured out why Alamo Heights needed all of my personal information so that they could write up the letter that I gave to the police station. Once I compared it to the lost phone that was placed in my path on purpose it all became clear. Let's see if my enemies are smart enough to figure out why that was done. Just another piece that will be used against you. It also remove plausible deniability. And now it's completely clear why the chief of Alamo Heights kept covering his mouth when he was talking to me. That's an indication that he felt he knew something that I didn't know like maybe you're not from this country? After I talk to the chief that day and he told me that his officers were no longer going to stalk and harassment done. Just nother piece that would be used against you. It also removes plausible deny ability. And now it's completely clear why the chief of Alamo Heights cup covering his mouth what he was talking to me. That's an indication that he felt he knew something that I didn't know like maybe you're not from this country? After I talk to the chief that day and he told me that his officers we're no longer going to stock and harass me it lasted for about 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment