It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, December 27, 2019

Facebook is gone again


Facebook is gone again Mark Zuckerberg does this to me all the time for the last 4 years 12 Facebook pages one of them I had for 12 years he locked it up he got rid of my pictures he is a crook can a criminal a traitor to our nation. I know he's married to a foreign agent whether or not Zuckerberg is a foreign agent I don't know. He has all the signs and symptoms of being a foreign agent it's likely that he is he got in front of Congress and was lying through his teeth he thinks he got away with that sorry they're just waiting to pounce on you thanks for shutting down my Facebook just another crime in the mountain of crimes you've already committed just keep going stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment