It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Devine Texas

 Kimberly Pompa was instructed to leave me in Devine Texas and although it took her a week to do it she did it. I didn't have a phone and I did that on purpose I thought maybe they wouldn't be tracking me if I didn't have a phone. I started to walk back to San Antonio and got on the highway there was a Devine Texas police officer sitting on the highway waiting for me he was going to arrest me for walking on the highway. It seems to me they wanted me I would have San Antonio and they wanted me trapped outside of San Antonio. One of the many Devine Texas Kimberly pump I was instructed to leave me and Devine Texas and although it took her a week to do it she did it. I didn't have a phone and I did that on purpose I thought maybe they wouldn't be tracking me if I didn't have a phone. I started to walk back to San Antonio and got on the highway there was a Devine Texas police officer sitting on the highway waiting for me he was going to arrest me for walking on the highway. It seems to me they wanted me out of San Antonio and they want to be trapped outside of San Antonio. One of them any thought processes of how to get away with their crimes.
A truck driver stopped to give me a ride so I didn't actually have to walk the full amount from Devine to San Antonio but I did walk more than 20 miles and it was the middle of the night.
When I finally got back into San Antonio and I was walking towards downtown I was on Pleasanton Avenue. They were sending perverts to ask me if I wanted a ride to ask me if I wanted sex for money some of them were off-duty police officers and some of them were just friends of police officers. Amazing how many criminals and perverts police officers spend their time with it says a lot about a person who they're spending their time with.
A particular pickup truck with a stripe drove past he made sure the truck was loud so that I would understand they knew where I was and they were attacking me. I got the message loud and clear.
It was a struggle and I was in pain I had no money I had no food which is a repetitive thing in my world. It was Christopher Wray that started that game allow her to starve to death. As I walk down Pleasanton Avenue more and more the sociopaths showed up the perverts who had every intention of rape.
I sat on Pleasanton Avenue in front of a school and there was four drunk teenagers who were on the playground being silly they were trespassing. A police officer showed up after they left real confident he checked the grounds to see if they had caused any damage or to see if he could find them. How hard is it to find a drunk teenagers that are on foot? I don't think it's that difficult especially when they're loud teenagers are always loud. I sat on Pleasanton Avenue in front of the school and there was for trunk teenagers who were on the playground being silly they were trespassing. A police officer showed up after they left real competent he check the ground to see if they have caused any damage or to see if he could find them. How hard is it to find a drink teenagers that are on foot? I don't think it's difficult.
Instead of actually doing his job he decided that he was going to follow me Circle me stalking and harassing me terrorizing me. I was in a strange place that I've never been before and Pleasanton Avenue is not a good neighborhood. I finally walked I don't know how many miles and got myself downtown away from this psycho sapd officer. Oh that was the evening I ended up on Flores Street sitting at a bus stop. They sent a man named Ruben in a wheelchair at me he works at the Wyndham. instead of actually doing his job he decided that he was going to follow me circle me stocking and harassing me terrorizing me. I was in a strange place that I've never been before and Pleasanton Avenue is not a good neighborhood. I finally walked I don't know how many miles and got myself downtown away from the psycho as a PT officer. Oh that was the evening I ended up I'm Flores Street sitting at a bus stop. They sent a man named Ruben in a wheelchair at me he works at the Wyndham. He offered me a cigarette gave me some money for a bus pass.
The man had his hands all over me I kept pushing his hands off of me he was trying to put them up my shirt he was trying to put him down my pants and I kept pushing his hand away telling him no and to stop he was asking for a hug he was asking for a kiss. Then he told me on Wednesday you can come to my house because I have the day off. As if I'm going to come to that man's house knowing that he's a pervert and has no respect for the word no.
The next day I registered myself cuz it Salvation Army so that I could stay there and figure out what to do next. I had a refund from Metro which would have been able to me to get a phone I just needed 10 more dollars. I went to meet with Ruben where he told me to meet him next to the Wyndham and I asked him for the money. I am formed Reuben that I knew that he was attacking me as a favor to my ex-husband and that what he was doing was sick and not legal. This is out of my normal character I did get the money Ruben made a phone call to his criminal sapd buddy The next day I registered myself for the Salvation Army so that I could stay there and figure out what to do next. I had a refund from Metro which would have been able to me to get a phone I just needed 10 more dollars. I went to meet with Ruben where he told me to meet him next to the Wyndham and I asked him for the money. I am formed Ruben that I knew that he was attacking me as a favor to my ex husband and that what he was doing was sick and not legal. This is out of my normal character I did get the money Ruben made a phone call to his criminal ass apt buddy.
So Ruben was going to the Walgreens on the corner of Navarro and Houston. He told me that he would get me the money and see me later. I was right behind him all the way up Houston Street he was shocked to see me that I was able to keep up with his electronic wheel chair. That sapd buddy that he called was parked by the parking garage and the Omni Hotel as I walked behind Ruben up Navarro Street that dirty cop watched. I was talking to Ruben on the corner of Crockett & Navarro he finally gave me the money he kept staring at his sapd pal. Apparently he was afraid of me he just didn't want to give me the money you're going to give a lot more than money criminal indictments what you're going to give next

No comments:

Post a Comment