It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The professor

The professor
 they still have the professor out here torturing him like me he's homeless to but he's a part of an investigation team he's more than just a double more like a triple. It's upsetting for me that this has been going on for so many years and the investigators are too incompetent to conclude this investigation as he and I suffer. The difference between the professor and I he doesn't have to starve and at the end of all of this he has a home to go to he also gets a paycheck for what he's doing and recognition. However both of us have been out here for years waiting for you people to do your jobs they still have the professor out here torturing him like me he's homeless to but he's a part of Investigation team he's more than just a double more like a triple. It's upsetting for me that this is been going on for so many years and the investigators are two incompetent to conclude this investigation as he and I suffer. The difference between the professor and I she doesn't have to starve and at the end of all of this he has a home to go to he also get to paycheck for what he's doing and recognition. However both of us have been out here for years waiting for you people to do your jobs and I don't think it should take this long I also don't think I should be starving.
There once again duplicating everything that I say in this blog they did the same thing on Instagram. I found out yesterday that it was actually one of my enemies that's putting that Instagram out so the one Instagram that I do not have control of him that I have not seen I can imagine the things that are there that I never really said. I can imagine the negative things that are designed to make me look insane. That's okay because the truth always comes out in the end I know if you're going to prison which makes it that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment