It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Greg tried to sue Lisa Van Ackeren

My ex-husband developed a fetish for taking recordings of people putting them on the computer and splicing them together to make them sound like they're saying things they're not saying. I watched him do this and I know that he's doing it to me too. When I was watching him do this he was doing it to Lisa van Akron he had some recordings of her voice. She had fired him and he had every intention of suing her for wrongful termination. He was also going to sue her for discriminating against him for his handicap because he's legally deaf. He refused to own this handicap and collect SSI or go to any doctor concerning the fact that he couldn't hear until it came time to get revenge on Lisa van ackeren. I watched him sit at that computer for several hours each day splicing her voice together for a lawsuit. Greg was unable to find an attorney to continue with his endeavor. G I can't imagine why no attorney wanted to touch that

No comments:

Post a Comment