It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, December 21, 2019

SAPD legal department

Yesterday when Balcones Heights Police Officers told me that sapd does not have the legal right to withhold the information about the police officers that were stalking and harassing Robert Rice looking for me slandering my name it was very interesting and I see clearly now that when I delivered that letter to the sapd legal department they just lost plausible deniability you have been informed of the crimes that are being committed by the police officers on your Force. They watched you read it they know that you have the information and you are sitting on your butts doing nothing making yourselves guilty of serious crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment