It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, December 21, 2019

State Bar of Texas

 I filed a complaint against Tamara Morsi I took it to the San Antonio State Bar and they told me they were sending it to Austin. There was 260 pieces of paper 260 documents TPS reports the court order that was in comprehensible that Tamara Morsi wrote copies of the emails he sent me threatening me printed copies of the text messages he sent threatening me. state Bar of Texas I filed complaint against Tamara Morrissey I took a to the San Antonio State Bar and they told me they were sending it to Austin. There was 260 pieces of paper 260 documents CPS reports the court order that was in comprehensive Ville that Tamara more see wrote copies of the emails he's sent me threatening me printed copies of the text messages he sent threatening me.

Looking back on it now I know that here in San Antonio the State Bar and the employee for well aware of what was happening and well aware that he was a foreign agent they sent it to Austin watch them commit the crime of not doing the investigation not doing anything at all because it was corrupt with foreign agents and traitors to our nation they did nothing. I did a follow-up an email that I sent and they said that I was filing another complaint against him know I wasn't it was a follow-up it was a email they are dirty and crooked to the Bone. I filed another complaint against him concerning the contempt of court looking back on it now I know that here in San Antonio the State Bar and the employees are well aware of what was happening and well aware that he was a foreign agent they sent it to Austin to watch them commit the crime of not doing the investigation not doing anything at all because it was corrupt with for an agent and traders to our nation they did nothing. I did a follow up an email that I sent and they said that I was filing another complaint against him know I wasn't it was a follow-up it was a email they are dirty and crooked to the bone. I filed another complaint against him concerning the contempt of court they did nothing

I apologize if this is difficult to read but I'm going to leave it like it is the ex-husband is hacking into my phone and all of my accounts and he thinks he's clever by repeating everything that I say. It's the only skillset he has

No comments:

Post a Comment