It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Pictures of license plates and the stalkers screaming

The people that were asked to stalk and harass me we're asked to do so by psycho sapd police officers  mostly  some of them was Joaquin Castro Julian Castro  Greg Marshall . So they're doing this as a favor to sapd police officers  and those same sapd police officers are telling me to take pictures of license plates . Those pictures of the license plates were going directly into the FBI database  these people started to have Angry outbursts on me screaming in my face about taking pictures asking me if I was taking pictures they had their finger in my face threatening me simply because I was taking pictures The people that were asked to stock and harass me where asked to do so by psycho ass apt police officers mostly some of them was Joaquin Castro Julian Castro Greg Marshall. So they're doing this as a favor to ask apt police officers and those same as a PT police officers you're telling me to take pictures of license plates. Those pictures of the license plates for going directly into the FBI date up eggs these people started to have angry outburst Tommy screaming in my face about taking pictures asking me if I was taking pictures they have their finger in my face threatening me simply because I was taking pictures. 





You see I was told the more pictures I took the quicker I would be pulled out of this mess pulled to safety with a real house with food and bathing in the antibiotics that I require. So I was taking as many pictures as I could believing that that would help me to get done with this. Those same people that were telling me this we're telling the stalkers that they were going to get in big trouble because I was taking the pictures. And here's the rub investigators know exactly who you are and their matching those messages that you're receiving with the license plates. you see I was told the more pictures I took the quicker I would be pulled out of this mess pulled to safety with a real house with food and bathing and the antibiotics that I require. So I was taking his many pictures as I could believing that that would help me to get done with this. Those same people that were telling me this we're selling the stockers that they were going to get in big trouble because I was taking pictures. And here's the rub investigators know exactly who you are and their matching those messages that you're receiving with the license plate. They know who you are before I ever take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment