It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, December 23, 2019

SAPD SOCIOPATHS

Sapd has been in conducting an investigation into the crimes of Chief McManus and several sociopathic police officers. They have been conducting this investigation for years. Apparently after all these years they still don't have enough evidence and crimes committed by their fellow police officers to wrap up and conclude their investigation announcing to the world how very incompetent they are. I was informed by the head who's in charge of this investigation that he would be keeping me out here in the streets so that I could be tortured further starved Without Shelter without bathing. Because he is a sociopath and he is torturing me my children are trapped and abuse they don't even so much as get a CPS agent they don't catch a child psychologist and they are unable to call 911 when they need help during their fathers fits.
Let me point out the insanely obvious if he doesn't care about my children doesn't care about your children either is a sociopath and he does not have the ability to care black children that are not strong enough to defend themselves from and that's exactly what he is supposed to do
Today all day today I had planes and helicopters being sent out as I handed out my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment