It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Another Troll and their information wrong

The FBI told me to take the pictures door knob. The lord team is not texting me and they are not demeaning me you moron. If you plan on putting rhetoric out there then pull your head out of your ass. This is a dirty cop most likely a foreign agent so nice they are foolish enough to think it can not be traced. I have pictures of half the city? What type of position do you hold that makes you so sure it is half the city. It likely is, however you seem to be so coincided to think you know what half the city looks like in the pictures of

There are no notes on my blog? Oh you mean other people? No thanks they can stick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment