It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, December 20, 2019

Out on the streets again

So Greg Marshall and dirty officers had to put in extra effort to make it happen but they finally did it. I am no longer welcome here because Robert Rice is being stalked and harassed by dirty SAPD, Constable, and today a dirty Bexar county Sheriff. OK I understand that sheriff may be a witness that will be testifying against the dirty cops later but right now I am very upset.
It is 2300 hours I talked to VIA Transit police more than two hours ago to file a complaint or rather a police report. The Transit police said an officer would be calling and of course that is not happening.
When I called FBI headquarters to talk to an operator about the two latino criminals claiming to be FBI I was on hold for an extended time. I will continue to call them making a complaint and report about people claiming to be agents telling Robert Rice I am handing out letters that are threatening. They said that there are statements about pipe bombs making it sound as if I am threatening people with pipe bombs. The letter is stated that Hilary did the pipe bomb threats in October 2018. It is amazing dirty SAPD officers think they will be getting away with this.
They left the bus station after lying to Robert Rice telling him they could arrest him simply because he was protesting what they were doing to him. They can not arrest the man. I was told I had to go and of course I said fine. Gregory Marshall was so proud of himself he sent me a picture of a church. He heard me say I would have to go back to the church. He instructed Sherie Davenport to take the money I had on me so when they were able to kick me out to the streets I would be broke once again. She is an obedient puppet. This afternoon she was instructed to make me a plate of food that was poisoned she did that as well.
At this time she is setting herself up to have an angry outburst and you can bet that is more of the block of instruction she received. I am doing the best to maintain composure with these people you can imagine how I feel about people that poison my food, water, and coffee as a favor to CIA agents and my psycho fat ex husband, they are speaking to Greg Marshall but they have said on more than one occasion how awesome Hilary is and how loyal they are to her. You see the source of these minions? I wonder if they are registered as Citizen based agents?
She is literally pretending to sleep and asking me to sleep they are doing everything in their power to keep me from making phone calls and telling this story. She had a fit when I was saying Robert's name because he was the one harassed and lied to by criminal SAPD of course I have to say his name. Very soon he will know that it was her telling dirty cops when he left the house so they could hold bus 95 for more than an hour putting him at the crossroads bus station at the precise time so dirty SAPD could do their play acting claiming I am a fugitive and criminal threatening to arrest Robert when he did nothing wrong. Remember everyone Official Oppression is punishable up 25 years in prison. If it was SAPD lying saying they were federal agents that adds 10. Goodbye no one will miss you. Stupid so stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment