It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, December 21, 2019

VIA CROSSROADS PARK AND RIDE CLOSED TODAY

Looks like via Crossroads Park & Ride is closed today G I wonder why I could have had something to do with it after I investigation? Could it have something to do with sapd officers impersonating federal agents and acting stupid? Could it have something with via security making it very clear that that was private property and they were trespassing. Who is actually doing it because when I called Transit police file a report make a complaint and get a police report they didn't even so much as call me back. Did they decide that they were going to investigate it on their own? Or are they helping to cover it up and sweep it under the rug

No comments:

Post a Comment