It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Repetition

 Somebody said to me that repetition is necessary I thought it was Bull. Now I'm seeing the repetition and all of these post I'm sorry that it might be difficult to read I'm leaving it there to prove what they're doing to my phone. Repetition isn't necessary at all they are genuinely insane enough to believe that they're going to cause my emotional breakdown. Even if I have a breakdown and I go to mental health and stay there indefinitely it doesn't take away all the crimes that you've committed repetition somebody said to me that repetition is necessary I thought it was bowl. Now I'm seeing the repetition and all of these post I'm sorry that it might be difficult to read I'm leaving it there to prove what they're doing to my phone. Repetition isn't necessary it all they are genuinely insane enough to believe that they're going to cause my emotional breakdown. Even if I have a breakdown and I go to mental health and stay there and definitely it doesn't take away all the times that you commit it. You're too insane and to stupid understand James is watching you

No comments:

Post a Comment