It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, December 23, 2019

Officer Anthony Flores

 I was watching my house by Officer Anthony Flores because he was breaking in trying to kill me. Flores was stalking and harassing me hunting me like an animal since I got off in the Greyhound bus in April of 2014. I didn't even know who the man was but obviously he was a pal of Gregory Marshall. I tried to file an i a complaint against him I had to figure out what Police Department he works for. The only thing I knew that he had been working in Whataburger on May 1st 2014. I found out that it was a sheriff's department that has contract with Whataburger stocking and harassing me hunting me like an animal since I got off and the Greyhound bus in April of 2014. I didn't even know who the man was but obviously he was a pal of Gregory Marshall. I tried to file in IA complaint against him I had to figure out what Police Department he works for. The only thing I knew that he had been working and Whataburger I'm a first 2014. I found out that it was a sheriff's department that contract with Whataburger. Anthony Flores figured out how to weasel himself into a position getting overtime to work there.
Walter Anthony Flores had me locked my house for two months trying to kill me returning to the home every night to break in to get into kill me they forced me into the streets to cover up and hide the crime and Anthony Flores continue to be a police officer staying on the force. When I was attempting to tell stories I was able to determine it is Anthony Flores that's in my phone he is the one manipulating the words that I am trying to speak into my phone he is the one that repeats the story after Anthony Flores have me locked my house for 2 months trying to kill me returning to the home every night to break into get into kill me they force me into the streets to cover up and hide the crime and Anthony Flores continue after Anthony Flores have me locked my house for 2 months trying to kill me returning to the home every night to break into get into kill me they force me into the streets to cover up and hide the crime and Anthony Flores continue to do be a after Anthony Flores have me locked my house for 2 months trying to kill me returning to the home every night to break into get into kill me they force me into the streets to cover up and hide the crime and Anthony Flores continue to do be a police officer staying on the force. When I was attempting to tell stories I was able to determine it is Anthony Flores that's in my phone he is the one manipulating the words that I am speaking into my blog he's manipulating the words that I put into the phone and text messages and all of their social media. It is Anthony Flores that has such a simple mind and low skill set that forces him to repeat the entire story it's the only thing he can do. I have no idea when it was that Chief McManus decided it was a good idea to bring Anthony Flores back into my phone again I've been seeing his pickup truck for six months at least so he's right back at it again too stupid to understand that he's being watched by the FBI and that he'll be going to prison for the rest of his life for trying to kill me for being in my phone for stalking and harassing for terrorizing me. The man has no brain no common sense he doesn't have enough sense to stop and save himself from a life sentence that's how sick he is I have no idea when it was that she's McManus decided it was a good idea to bring Anthony Flores back into my phone again I've been seeing his pickup truck for 6 months at least so he's right back at it again too stupid understand that is being watched by the FBI in that help he going to prison for the rest of his life he trying to kill me for being in my phone for stocking and harassing for terrorizing me. The man has no brain no common sense he doesn't have enough sense to stop and save himself from a life sentence that's how sick he is

No comments:

Post a Comment