It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A-1 Staffing San Antonio

I just googled my name and there is nothing significant there. The staff at A-1 is telling people that I am a fugitive of the law and they are also telling people that they need to cut ties with me or "suffer the consequences". Yes that is what they say. People will suffer the consequences. They have terminated my employment because I was sharing my story with people mind you I was not on the clock when I did so and it is freedom of speech. They are colluding with dirty police officers 3158. They claim that it was a violation of their policies and I was never given a copy of any policies they have most certainly no handbook was ever given.

They are colluding with many foreign agents and those foreign agents don't want my story to be told for obvious reasons they are all criminals and killers.

A-1 staffing is knowingly colluding with foreign agents and they are telling people I am a criminal and fugitive. I have never broken any laws. They are seriously the criminals they have been getting in their autos and following stalking and harassing an innocent mother fighting for her children. They decided to employee because they were asked to do so by dirty police officers at the Prue Rd. Substation. They were instructed where and when to send me. I was thankful for the fact they put me in line with Foreign agents and many businesses that are owned by foreign agents but they were attempting to hurt me. Just like the slander and defamation of character they are subjecting me to at this time. Treason is punishable by death every company they do business with is foreign agents staffed and owned.

They became apart of a conspiracy to attack an innocent mother fighting for her children years ago every time they are called upon they get in there autos to follow stalk and harass. Now they are guilty of wrongful termination and violation of not only my civil rights but the rights of most people who work for them.
Mayhem auto auction creates a hostile work environment verbally accosting the employees of A-1 staffing and many have complained over and over again they continue to do nothing to rectify the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment