It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

INSTAGRAM

there is another Instagram that is telling my story blow by blow. I don't have control of it however I believe it to be accurate. They have been recycling my words. I don't know it could be negative for all I know after I found the troll crap on Reddit
The information that troll put out was not even close to accurate.


IF WHAT I AM SAYING IS SO DARN CRAZY AND UNTRUE THEN WHY ARE SO MANY DIRTY COPS AND FOREIGN AGENTS TRYING TO GET ME TO STOP TELLING THE STORY? COMMON SENSE ANYONE? WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO FIND ANY FLIMSY REASON TO LOCK ME UP. AS THEY ATTEMPT TO HAVE THE PEOPLE I STAY WITH TO KICK ME OUT THEY ARE WAITING FOR ME TO DO ME BODILY HARM. RAM MARTINEZ TOOK ME TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH BECAUSE A FOREIGN AGENT WORKING AS A FIREMAN TOLD HIM TO DO IT. YOU ARE KNOWINGLY COLLUDING WITH A FOREIGN AGENT AND THAT IS TREASON. TREASON IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH AND THIS NATION IS GOING TO KNOW YOU AS A TRADER AND YOU WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment