It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Sanjuani Garza-Cox

This is one of the demons that tried to kill myself and my new born child. I now have the records and I can see the lies she put in his medical records. Jaundice? I have pictures of him it is clear he was not jaundice at birth and there was no reason for him to go to NICU other than this demon that will be going to prison for the rest of her life. She listed all kinds of untrue crap in these records and she listed him as high rick for diseases that are not in our family history this loose cannon was pulling all kinds of crap out her ass throwing it on paper. The blood screening listed in these reports you can were manipulated and there is no way any of this information can be trusted from this foreign agent demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment