It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

AMC Theater Rivercenter


In 2019 a huge amount of students were being bused to the Rivercenter. It was a field trip to see a movie. My phone was notifying me to take pictures and pay attention to this. I took some pictures but my mind is always on my children I am always looking for an opportunity to see my children to reconnect with them and to know where they are or if they are OK. It was actually the teachers that I needed to pay close attention to. Our school systems are full of foreign agents. I went to the theater and decided to ask the employees which movie the students were watching. The employees were snotty and arrogant. It is no secret that all the employees have been attacking me and chasing me all over the city stalking and terrorizing me. The employee thought she was funny she said it was up to the teacher which movie the young children would be watching then she announced she thought she saw many going into the John Wick theater.
Isn't she just so funny and cleaver? What a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment