It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Angel - Minion

Angel is a minion that I have been dealing with for years. He had always been a perfect gentleman and never done anything to violate me and I have repetitively said this. I stayed with Angel all day yesterday and last night. I am well aware he is colluding with those who want my end but I still felt safe he would not harm me. I was able to shower and get proper rest. We talk and get along well. I had not been able to shower since January 2nd of the year and it was defiantly a weakness being used to pray on me. I asked for a room and I compromised by saying just two nights so I can build energy to keep going.


Angel has valuable information and it is good for me to talk to someone so it is easier for me to sort out details that I may be confused about. I am able to mentally and emotional gain strength and clarity.


Angel told me about SAPD failing to write tickets for fireworks. He told me that one of his neighbors had been firing weapons and he knows what gun fire sounds like. I thought maybe it was a bunch of M-80's they sound like gun fire. It is the house just behind his apartment. Interesting.


 The arrows are the windows. You would have to be at the very edge of the adjacent roof to get a clean shot to a first floor apartment.
 I have reason to believe we have moved past the attack of pictures to create an emotional upset or ruin a persons image.
They have shown some serious signs of desperation to get rid of me and make me stop.

I am being careful to list things I see and hear and NOT make assumptions and jump to conclusions.

Peaceful Warrior

Angel told me a story of a woman he helped who stayed with him. He said she had epilepsy and he was very concerned she was going to hurt herself badly maybe even die.
He said she stole a hat from him it worth 45.00. She returned to the apartment and was not wearing it. So last night when I was trying to figure out why he was unable to leave me alone there it is he believes I am a thief. The Castro Brothers and my ex husband have been spreading to all the minions and other demons for years that I am a thief and they are dumb enough to believe these sociopaths.
Robert and Sheri tried to make their paranoia true by lying and saying I stole a charger. When I was leaving the apartment they asked for it, I never took anything from them and I did not have a charger that did not belong to me. These are the sick minds that are involved with all this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment