It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

131 W. Agarita Ave


Another dirty agent criminal. One particular evening I was being hunted and chased down by off duty officers and officers on duty one of them was Officer Doiser with his wife/girlfriend. I was in fear for my life out of breath and I was doging behind bushes to hide from the autos that were hunting me down. I had shut down the phones hoping that I would be successful in hiding and staying alive. Someone contacted the sociopath in this house and he came outside at 2am looking for me and he looked like he was going to put hands on me. I was standing on a public sidewalk but these morons think they can do whatever they want. After that evening he was in his autos chasing me around this neighborhood and into the city of Olmos Park. This guy is a loose cannon and he needs an evaluation.
I left a letter for him but he is too stupid to understand how serious his crimes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment