It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

Rotten Berries/Obama team


I hid in this drive way more than once when I was being hunted. Because it was on the market and it was vacant. It is obvious I made the status of the house known to the Obama demands. They contacted the real-estate company and they took up residence here. A couple of times they were dumb enough to leave autos in the drive way and I got the plates.
One particular day I was pounding on the door and a silver 4 runner was driving by a witch CIA her mouth dropped open and I thought she was going to have a stoke. I had the last four of that plate memorized by the end of the day it will come to me. She didn't have a stroke darn it and she kept hunting me terrorizing me bitch. Then one evening it was a black four door car. He was there to change his clothes before going to the bar to get drunk. I got his plate too. As I have told you over and over again the Rotten Berry team is all drunks and drug addicts. You can find them at the bar any given night and I have in fact done this over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment