It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 23, 2017

joseph.gillian@sanantonio.gov

This man in the chief's office has been informed of everything happening and everything Officer Flores is doing including and not limited to hacking into my phone and he has decided to take no action at all. I was instructed by FBI agents to call him and ask what action he is taking and at all possible get it in writing and then deliver it to FBI headquarters. So Joseph Gillian refuses to answer the phone when I call and he refuses to return any of the several messages I have left him so when I return to FBI headquarters that is all I will able to deliver the incompetence and responsible actions of the Chief's staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment