It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Senator Ted Cruz

Mr. Senator;
My name is Dawn M Neering-Marshall and I have suffered lost police reports. I have talked to Reid Koenig 210-207-7320 on several occasions asking about the missing police reports and all this young man says over and over again is “I don’t know”. Chief McManus has told me that police reports never go away, so how is it that I have more than a dozen police reports missing? I can bring in all those officers that wrote those reports. However I was wondering doesn’t the network at SAPD record all the activity of the people using the computer system? When a Detective decides to press delete on a police report wouldn’t that be recorded activity?
June 2014 I went into the main building of SAPD and asked when they would be doing an investigation of the crimes that my ex-husband committed against me and a detective came out and talked to me who told me there would be no investigation. Of course I became upset knowing that my ex-husband would get away with all these crimes. The detective stepped two feet away from me made a call on his cell-phone and said “What are you asking me to do?”, “She wasn’t even in the state of Texas when he did these things?” That detective was talking to the members’ of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign, he refused to give me his name but I will never forget his face.  Soon after this accrued police reports started to disappear, including the police report that listed in detail Tamer Morsi (of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign), calling my phone threatening my life. I guess it really is all about who you know. I do however have in my possession the police report that has a statement that the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign told a police officer that I have a mental condition. I have evaluations and medical records that prove this is a slanderous lie.
So who do I go to, to have these police reports recovered that were deleted as a favor for San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign? Can your office help me or is there someone else I should be talking 

No comments:

Post a Comment