It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Eric Griffin Jr.

Apr 11, 2016 1:16 PM
Name: dawn neering marshall
Email Address: mummx4@yahoo.com
Zip Code: 78229



Frank Castro Jr(director of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign), called the records department of DFPS and asked Eric Griffin Jr to cover up the CPS investigational reports that proved Gregory J Marshall was guilty of abuse, at which time he was removed from the home. The San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign instructed their employee to reenter our home in which I was operating a daycare which was my families sole income, when he successfully reentered the home I was forced to close my daycare because he was under investigation by CPS for abuse and I was unable to operate a daycare with someone suspected of abuse in the home. Tamer Morsi the attorney who works for SAFC stated in a court of law that he never received any money from Texas Rio Grande legal Aide, so if that statement is true I guess that means that Texas Rio Grande legal Aide and I have a letter from TRLA that states the SAFC received grant money from them for legal services and then they refused to help me save my babies. So who is lying? On March Fourth 2016 a judge order that I be reunited with my children and to this day the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign continues to violate the court order. The visitation is be conducted at Kids Exchange
I have not seen or spoken to my children in two years and the members of the san Antonio fatherhood campaign are telling anyone that will listen that I am inflicted with mental illness which is a blatant lie. It is so sad and very unhealthy that this organization thinks they have to remove a mother from a child's life in order to develop a bond and relationship with a father and in the end these children will grow up to hate their father because he took their mother from them.
When this story reaches the masses your affiliation to the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and the fact that you funding them will also be known. Sorry their unethical and illegal behavior will have such a negative impact on your mission. I am sure your really try to help families but in my case you helped to destroy and rip apart my family. Try to imagine what it would be like you had to go 2 years without seeing or talking to your children, imagine not knowing where they are, or if they are ok, if they became ill or injured you can the San Antonio Fatherhood Camapign would not inform me.
http://mandrillapp.com/track/open.php?u=30684711&id=bbf13f20174f493b92f739f251e5087b


No comments:

Post a Comment