It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 13, 2017

IA unprofessional

On October 2nd 2016 I was followed from my place of employment to my place of residence. This vehicle then sat outside of my place of residence waiting for me and watching. A black Ford explorer it had a spot light on it and was clearly a vehicle that had been auctioned off by SAPD. Two security officers took down the plate number and called SAPD non-emergency line concerning the suspicious vehicle; partial plate number                  . An SAPD officer was dispatched to the GI forum to confront the driver of the vehicle and before he arrived another officer pulled this vehicle over. When the responding officer arrived he was informed that the vehicle pulled away and was pulled over. The responding officer then went to his computer system and verified that the vehicle was pulled over at that moment and the officer who pulled it over had not yet logged in results of the pull over.
I went and filed a follow-up police report three days later and all of the things listed above had been deleted from SAPD computers systems. The officer I was speaking to was hugely out of line and he was angry and treating me as if I had done something wrong and a criminal. (Refer to post Officer Moreno).
I have time stamped pictures of several officers pursuing me the following morning on October 3rd 2016 and then continued to sit outside of the GI Forum. I was instructed by FBI agents to take pictures and was told that it was my right to collect these pictures and return to FBI headquarters with these pictures. When taking pictures of these officers they become very angry and confrontational, one particular officer who was sitting in the hospital parking lot watching me became angry when I was taking his pictures he drove his curser in an inerratic manner out of the parking lot up to the front door of the GI Forum at which time I had entered the building. He didn’t get out of his curser and come in the building to confront me BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE WRONG.
I went to IA of SAPD and have three different Sargent’s raising their voices at me and refusing to do any investigation sergeant Lopez told me coban recordings disappear all the time and I wasn’t going to get anywhere requesting those recordings. Well Lopez I cannot wait to hear you say that to the FBI so can you record it for me I would love to have a copy.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment