It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hubert Clifton Robertson III and wife Karrie

I have purchased a new phone, new number and until today was unsure if Gregory J Marshall, Tamer Morsi, and Officer A. Flores had access to the new phone. Since my teenage daughter was instructed to contact me, (instructed by step-father Gregory J Marshall and father Hubert Robertson), I now know they do not have access. Salt of the earth these two men and great fathers too. This is a disgusting state of being to put a teenage child in the middle of this legal mess and wheel her with your sociopathic tendencies.

And as far as the step-mother, Karrie. I have had about enough of you getting in my child's face about taking the lords name in vain. My child does not know the Lords name and from what I can see with your talk and ignorance neither do you. God--his not our lords' name that is what he is. We are humans and he or she is a God. If I scream hey human you are a bad person; who will become offended? Everyone?
So for those of us who have actually read the bible we all know that our lord told his name to mosses and that information is listed in three different books of the bible. I won't be giving you more information than that because you really should do your homework or flunk the class. You are so lazy and incompetent you turn on the TV and listen to the preachers tell you what it says instead of taking the time to read it. It is puzzling that you are preaching and yelling the word of GOD to all those you have the misfortune of coming in contact with you, if only all those who have suffered these bible assaults rendered by yourself knew you actually know very little about the bible and you are simply regurgitating the words of TElevangelists.
I was raised Roman Catholic too I understand that we were told we were not allowed to read the bible and we had to depend on Priest to tell us what it says little by little each Sunday of our life. Unlike you Karrie I argued and told Grandma "I will be as old as you before I know what it says", the things children say. I argued and questioned the Nuns at catechism so much they became angry. Then I came into my own and I picked up that darn book and READ IT, and you should do the same.
Considering that you so enjoy using the book to demine others and attempt to reduce their self worth to nothing I find it concerning and hypocritical that you have not so much as taken the time to read your weapon of choice used for control and manipulation of others. You fit in with this group so well, not only do you judge the entire world according to the dimness you possess within you also judge others according to your own simple cognitive reasoning and unbenounced to you others on this planet actually have brains.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn Marshall Neering you have been warned by lawyers, the police of this bad behavior you have been in jail because you could not stop this! This is slander defamation of character! Please let your family help you get some help so your children can see and be with their mother once she is healthy.

    ReplyDelete