It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 20, 2017

SAPD IA have been informed every step of the way

Officer A. Flores is abusing the system again and calling in favors to attack me

Dawn Neering putintainx3@gmail.com

2:27 PM (2 minutes ago)
to sapd.internala.
I began driving for Owl Cab Co. I took a picture of my cat laying on the cab on 01/16/2017 at 1940 hours. One picture accidentally contained the plate number of the cab. I deleted it but obviously A. Flores saw the plate number before I deleted it. On 01/19/2017 at 0840 hours SAPD showed up to the Van and put a orange sticker on it and less than fifteen minutes later a tow truck showed up and took the van. Only three days after I started driving the van they did not take action against this van until I started driving it. There are parking tickets associated with this van and I read SAPD website concerning parking tickets and it clearly states that those tickets have to go unpaid for one year before the van is subject to seizure. I sure do hope the parking tickets associated with this van are exactly one year old from 01/19/2017 because my suit against SAPD just got that much bigger. Apparently Officer A. Flores hasn't ran out of favors to call in so he can get his revenge on me. I wonder when his comrades will wise up and realize this man is abusing the system and he is abusing that fine blue line. 
The van was parked at 134 Craig PL. 78212, there were other vehicles parked there and it was not a no parking zone. The residents of 127 Craig Pl. witnessed the whole ordeal go down and the fact it only took SAPD 15 minutes to take the van. I have seen vehicles all over this city sitting around for weeks with that same orange sticker and for weeks SAPD doesn't send a tow truck to get them. When it is a vehicle I am responsible for that is taken right away there is no waiting.   
If one single piece of paper or any of my possessions are missing from the van while it is sitting in the SAPD impound yard you can bet that will be a result of yet another favor called in by Officer A. Flores. Since I was texting in the phone that Officer A. Flores is hacking in that I left a lot of important documents in that van when it was taken I am quite sure that Officer A. Flores sees this as an opportunity to to make me fail. He so enjoys knocking me down each and every time I try to stand on my own two feet and fight for my children. This is the making a giant disaster for the city of San Antonio and SAPD allowing an Officer to manipulate the system to this degree. 


I will be taking these new occurrences to the FBI, the Mayors open door policy all the Senators and a court of the law 
Since I have been telling the mayor of this problem for the last 8 months I will be taking it to her opposing parties and she can thank you and Officer A. Flores for loosing her reelection campaign.


Thank you for not helping me and I have so enjoyed all of you screaming in my face I play the recordings over and over and I can hear myself getting upset and I too raised my voice I am so very sorry for that. Maybe the judge will understand my frustration and understand that I became devastated. After all this whole thing is about 3 small children I don't care about anything but them I really don't care what you people do behind closed doors; I only care about my 3 small children.

Dawn Neering-Marshall 

No comments:

Post a Comment