It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Last Police visit

January 4th 2013,

I arranged for babysitters and went to the court system to file a PPO order. Mr. Marshall kept telling me I couldn’t go and that the girls wouldn’t be able to handle the tasks I gave them.
I filed my ppo order and began the process of filing for a divorce again. I returned home and asked Mr. Marshall if he had brought my lap tops back. He said “yes I have them”, when I asked if I could see them and informed him that I needed to use them he refused.
So I began to search the Green Rodeo that he had taken with him when he was previously asked to leave the home. Mr. Marshall became angry and was pushing me away from the truck. When that didn’t work he grabbed my arm and pulled him into the street. I ran across the street to get away from Mr. Marshall and he announced he was calling the cops.
Mr. Marshall called police officers and Officer Torres #1655 and Officer ? arrived at our home. I had taken a lot items out of the Rodeo and they were lying in the driveway. Officer ? asked what was happening and I told him I was doing laundry.
Mr. Marshall began telling officers that I was intoxicated and that we had a dispute. I was not intoxicated however I had drank two glasses of wine before I began looking for my lap tops.
Mr. Marshall then began to claim that I was abusing him and that he suffered from my abusiveness. When officer ? confronted me on the alleged abuse I was taken back no such this had happened, I threw my hands in the air and said “I weight a 100 lbs and he weighs 250 lbs even if I were daft enough to physically over power him it would be a completely fruitless venture”. When Officer ? said “So you did not hit your husband or attempt physically harm him?” No sir.
I went to explain to the officers that I was looking for my laptops that Mr. Marshall had taken from the home when CPS agents removed him from the home. The two officers informed Mr. Marshall that anything that belongs to either party during the time of the marriage should not be removed from the home until there are court orders in place and it can be done legally. Then they asked Mr. Marshall were the laptops were. Mr. Marshall said that a friend was hanging on to them. The police officers told him he needed to get that friend on the phone and get those items back into the home and they would wait. Mr. Marshall began searching through his phone as if he was going to call someone, then he stopped and said well actually my attorney has them and she is holding the items in her law office and her office is closed (because it 11pm at night). The police officers asked for the attorney’s information and they documented it.
Then the two police officers separated us and talked to us on an individual basis to be sure there would be no more arguments or disturbances. Officer ? asked if I would be more comfortable staying somewhere else for the evening and that is when I informed him that due to the cps investigation Mr. Marshall was not permitted to be left alone with my children, so staying somewhere else meant that I would packing up all of my children and leaving Mr. Marshall alone in the house. We both decided that it would surely be easier for Mr. Marshall to go.
When the officers confronted Mr. Marshall with this solution, Mr. Marshall became very loud and angry saying this is my home and I will not be driven out by this psychopath. The officers informed him that he should resort to name calling and that would not help the situation.
On Monday morning I called the attorney that Mr. Marshall said was holding my electronic devices, she was confused with the information and then she informed me that she had a free consultation with Mr. Marshall and she did not take his case. She went on to inform me that even if she had taken the case she would not hold any items in her office that were owned by mutual parties.

Her information is:
Rosa Marie Gonzalous
Morris K Building 214 Dwyer Ste. 302. San Antonio, TX 78204 210-224-1283
Mr. Marshall told me recently that I would not be able to get this police report and he was bringing these officers into court to testify against me. I talked to the police officers and they said that they had no such conversations with Mr. Marshall. However I did have trouble getting this police report, I have all other police reports.
The electronics were never recovered all of my children’s pictures and videos are lost.










No comments:

Post a Comment