It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Guardian House


Fw: The e-mail for visitation came the day before court gee so obvious and stupid

Inbox
x

Dawn Marshall mummx4@yahoo.com

AttachmentsJan 2 (9 days ago)
to me
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:03 PM, Greg Marshall <gm6245@gmail.com> wrote:


Dawn,

I have completed my intake at the Guardian House, all you have to do is contact them 210-733-3349 and schedule & complete your intake.  Then with the assistance of the Guardian House, we will be able to schedule supervised visit between you and the kids. 

I have attached a copy of the order regarding Guardian House and associated fees.  I had email this to you in July.  

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Dawn Marshall <mummx4@yahoo.com> wrote:
The judge instructed Tamer Morsi to send the e-mail and it is several months late disbarment is in his future and all your false police reports and deleted police reports will ensure prison. 
Attachments area
I did not open this e-mail until October 2016 so when I called the Guardian House twice in Sept. 2016 and once in October 2016 and they told me that there was no new orders for visitation in place and the custodian parent had not gone through another intake process I was unaware they were lying to me and playing games with my children's childhoods.
I then scheduled an intake process for visitation and when I arrived at the Guardian House I was told that someone had called and canceled the appointment. The employees of the Guardian House insisted it was me who canceled the appointment, I never called. Shortly after this time I learned that my ex-husband had been hacking into my phone he could see all my calls, texts, and he could hear all the conversations I was having anywhere near my phone. 
I find it extremely concerning that Shay a young lady employed at the Guardian House thinks that it is OK to lie to mothers trying to stay connected to their children simply because Gregory Marshall and all other employees of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign ask her to do so. Well I guess it stands to reason that this would happen the Family Services Association owns the Guardian House and they are funneling monies into the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign.


Experts say the only way to defeat it is to remove the cell phone battery.
“The FBI can access cell phones and modify them remotely without ever having to physically handle them,” James Atkinson, a counterintelligence security consultant, told ABC News.  “Any recently manufactured cell phone has a built-in tracking device, which can allow eavesdroppers to pinpoint someone’s location to within just a few feet,” he added.
***
According to the recent court ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Lewis Kaplan, “The device functioned whether the phone was powered on or off, intercepting conversations within its range wherever it happened to be.” 
***
“The courts have given law enforcement a blank check for surveillance,” Richard Rehbock, attorney for defendant John Ardito, told ABC News.
***
“Big Brother is upon us…1984 happened a long time ago,” he said, referring to the George Orwell futuristic novel “1984,” which described a society whose members were closely watched by those in power and was published in 1949.
Fox News covered the story as well: U.S. Commerce Department’s security office warns that “a cellular telephone can be turned into a microphone and transmitter for the purpose of listening to conversations in the vicinity of the phone”
Because modern handsets are miniature computers, downloaded software could modify the usual interface that always displays when a call is in progress. The spyware could then place a call to the FBI and activate the microphone–all without the owner knowing it happened.
A BBC article from 2004 reported that intelligence agencies routinely employ the remote-activiation method. “A mobile sitting on the desk of a politician or businessman can act as a powerful, undetectable bug,” the article said, “enabling them to be activated at a later date to pick up sounds even when the receiver is down.”
The FBI develops some hacking tools internally and purchases others from the private sector. With such technology, the bureau can remotely activate the microphones in phones running Google Inc.’s  Android software to record conversations, one former U.S. official said.
Indeed, even private hackers might be listening in. Specifically, private parties without security clearance may be activating your microphone or camera without your knowledge (and see this).
Indeed, commercially-available, off-the-shelf software allows people to spy on you:

If Officer A. Flores of SAPD was willing to and guilty of having police reports deleted in my case, following myself all over the city of San Antonio taking pictures of me and calling a detective and asking him to make sure no investigation be conducted into the crimes committed against me by my ex-husband It only stands to reason that it was in fact Officer A. Flores who instructed Gregory Marshall of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign how to hack my computers and cell phones. When I explained what he was doing to a San Antonio FBI agent he made the statement, “That is owned technologies he is using and it is a felony to blatantly use them”, I had no idea what the agent was talking about and after much reading and research I still only have a vague concept of what he was trying to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment