It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Officer A. Flores hacking into cell phones using technologies owned by SAPD and allowing civilians to use the technologies

Cell-phone jammer
When I was sitting in a CVS parking lot a man in a jeep pulled into the parking lot next to me. My cell phones and computer began to peep and turn on and shut off and when i look over at the young man in the jeep he was playing with this device. Switching it off and on again. I have no idea what his objective was but he never went into the store and it was clear to me that he was there because of me. This happened in June 2016 and at the time I did not know that officer Flores was in my phone and he could hear me and he was GPSing my location. Now of course hind sight is 20/20 and I see what was happening.
I know all this is happening because the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign does not want me to ever see my children again and they want revenge and money from me. However why would Officer Flores need revenge on me he is not my ex-husband and I don't think he will see the money that is involved. All that money will go to Gregory J. Marshall of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign.
When I went to the FBI and talked with agents one agent that I told about Officer Flores and my ex-husband being in my phone and hacking my phone became very upset. He said "Those are owned technologies they are using and that is a felony", now I am not clear as to what he was referring to or what he meant this is what I am guessing. SAPD owns the technologies and he is abusing them and then he is sharing them with Lay civilians. So if the technologies are owned by SAPD and Fores is a SAPD officer than isn't he using technologies that have been made available to him? So how is a felony?
I remember Christopher Martinez of SAPD was running license plates and he got in trouble and lost his job. But don't Officer's run license plates all day long isn't that aspart of their job? But Martinez was abusing that technology and he was running the license plates of every car that was at his girlfriends house and every car she got into. Oh I see so they use these technologies for personnel use and they are abusing them then it's felony and they loose their jobs. I wonder what Christopher Martinez is doing now? Maybe Flores will soon be doing the samething.

No comments:

Post a Comment