It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Fairfield Duluth Minnesota

this nasty little special, was attacking me when I went into the Fairfield a couple of times. some of the agents that are involved in this what you call a conspiracy had arrived at the Fairfield to stay for a few nights. every time I enter a new city they are called up and they are told that they have to come to my location they have to drive past me they have to participate. they signed up for this and they are required to continue to participate into the end. I saw them and I recognized them. they said that I was giving them a dirty look, I had gone more than two weeks without food I was called I was dirty I didn't know if I would ever eat again. I had no gas in the vehicle so I couldn't get the heck out of there I was stranded I was strapped. and they wondered why I gave them a dirty look they get to be pampered staying in a hotel Three square meals a day. these are the criminals that attacked me they are guilty of stalking and harassing and terrorizing me there they are in fact terrorist. you have the audacity to ask me why I'm giving you a dirty look you couldn't even help me. one of the employees who just happens to be from San Antonio invited me into the Fairfield after I spent the night in my vehicle. that employee told me that I could go ahead and have breakfast. then this monster approached me getting in my face telling me I couldn't be in there was for guests only. he didn't care that I had gone nearly 3 weeks without food he didn't care that I was stranded. it's a monster. I went in later that day to register myself in their systems even though my card wasn't working because that gets the investigators in. now they know all those people that were registered at that Fairfield when I was starving to death and they refused to help me. then he got snotty there's a video of it telling me he didn't know the circumstances will you walk up and attack me assuming that I'm not a guest there you don't even know if I'm a guest there do you know how many times this has happened at fairfield's all across the country. I paid for a room and some woman working at the Fairfield came up and attacked me she called the police and I was a paid guest do you understand the giant lawsuit I have against the Fairfield because their employees are acting stupid? look at the mess officer Christopher deck and his pal congressman with King Castro are creating

No comments:

Post a Comment