It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Officer Rodriguez fired

I was informed that officer Rodriguez was fired from sapd I was told it was because he was involved in this conspiracy and he was one of the few officers that was actually helping me and he was fired because he was helping me. now of course I wanted to confirm this information and I also wanted to advocate his story tell it fully when I went to Washington DC. I was in the frail road substation trying to do a follow-up with Sergeant Tobias and that man was completely out of control. there was a man sitting across from me who look like an attorney and look like a professional. I asked him is it a matter of public record when a police officer is fired do US citizens and constituents have the right to know why a police officer has been fired? the man was very upset told me that I was insane and hoped that I got the help that I need. I didn't know this man I didn't know why he was so angry with me I didn't know why he was insinuating that I was insane clearly he thought that he knew me and once again it's a case of people being deceived and lied to. I was told that I was talking to that man later on and that the two of us worked it out whether or not it was actually him or somebody pretending to be him I will never know. but I do hope that I was able to bring him to awareness about the deception that he fell victim to. I was never able to find out why officer Rodriguez was fired and that is something that I definitely need to do

No comments:

Post a Comment