It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Minions in Nashville

I call him boobs Vance who list himself working at UTSA this stupid a****** and his wife are the husband and wife team that continue to attack me. this a****** causes things to happen like I can't get a room at a hotel so that he can force me to the hotel that he wants me to be at this is the same piece of crap that told me that I would have to go to the salvation army when I got out of jail because he was absolutely sure that he arranged for me to be homeless again announcing that I was a skank and I would be homeless again never to see my children as long as I live. when I was going to get on a plane to get out of San Antonio because I was sick of his stupid crap he was at the airport. him and all of his breasts and big fat gut. of course he didn't know that I wasn't going directly to Washington DC and he had announced you better get off the plane or you will miss your connection no actually I wasn't missing my connection it was all of you who were going directly to Washington DC that had 15 minutes to run through the airport and get your connection. apparently when he got to Washington and found out I wasn't there he got out another plane again. I wonder if he's at the indigo. the employees at the indigo indigo hotel have told me that their business center isn't open because they're under construction right now the business center was shut down I'm having trouble believing it because I know what this guy does

No comments:

Post a Comment