It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Officer Christopher Dech is out of control

officer deck and his woman Andrea are out of control. they stole all my papers kept going into my room had agents working at the Fairfield the phones wouldn't work the computer systems and the printer wouldn't work. I recognize the names of the employees that were working there Melissa is the one that answered the phone pretending to be Pat's law firm at 2100 hours in Newark. Pat's law firm isn't going to be very happy about you pretending. then I had a vehicle show up and monkey with the automobile that I'm driving right now they tampered with the fuel line and I'm using fuel fast they keep taking air out of the tire and they probably put a screw in the tire or a nail. they broke the windshield this stupid MF that's trying to kill me punched the windshield and now is calling police officers and telling them to pull me over he chip paint on the hood. they drain the antifreeze out of the radiator I had to fill it again. I had a bunch of morons show up to the Fairfield staying there and they were all familiar faces that I've seen in Texas before. they continuously are adding poison to the coffee and all the guests are suffering. when I was doing my laundry there was an Asian agent who used to stay at Walt Smith's house that came down to add toxins to my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment