It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Andrea and Christopher Dech

Andrea and Christopher deck and that creepy boil officer Boyle who claims to be and NSA agent have been chasing me all through upstate New York. they take my envelopes and they've been taking them out of federal mailboxes these men are literally putting their hands inside of federal mailboxes to take that envelope and take all of my information. I put it inside a building and the envelope was barely sticking out of the door they took that property from inside the veterinarian clinic. the moment I give it to somebody it's on their property it is their property and when they are taking it often that office is property they are stealing it is theft. and that's exactly what they're doing. last night I was driving frantically away from officer Christopher deck because he continuously said over and over again that he has to kill me he doesn't have a choice. apparently when I stopped to sleep in my vehicle he went to get a room the sociopath cold-blooded killer went to get a room well I'm left out in the cold. because that sociopath and his w**** Andrea took all of my money my bank account is drained and empty. when I was driving across the country Tammy Miller, Stephanie Walker, the cue ball freak I don't know the name of, officer Christopher deck, Carol Hurley, her daughter Kaylee, Greg Marshall, and several others are using my bank account to finance their trip to stock and terrorize me chasing me across the country they used all of my money to make me broke. I have been paying for the crimes they have been committing against me. officer Christopher deck is continuously repeating that he is basking in the glory that this skank is homeless again she will never see her children again and she will freeze to death in the middle of nowhere when it's 8 degrees outside because the rental vehicle will be taken away because she has no money I took it all. I have been driving around with police officers circling me because they continuously call every Police department telling them I'm a wanted criminal and that I'm crazy and police officers are chasing me down everywhere I go they are lying to police officers in every city I enter and they're getting away with their crimes. I will no longer be able to have a meal I will no longer be able to sleep in a room in a hotel. I won't be able to bathe I won't be able to purchase any cold weather gear or clothing and I will continue to try to complete my mission listening to a psychopath tell me that he's going to shoot me in the head as he chases me down the road telling me I have to leave New York immediately the road conditions are very dangerous but I have to leave immediately while some idiot in a silver car is chasing me down driving like an idiot. the entire time that he's chasing me down he's announcing that he's an NSA agent. then he shares stories how hundreds of people were brought to the city of San Antonio to chase me down stop me drive past me over and over again and the NSA paid for the room and board the NSA paid them a monthly paycheck for committing crimes the NSA paid for their gas. now I have no money and my bank account is completely empty. if I was committing crimes maybe the NSA would pay for it

No comments:

Post a Comment