It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Fairfield inn

currently at the Fairfield inn there's a woman working the front desk that is obviously a spy/agent of sorts. I immediately recognized her she's been chasing me all over the city of San Antonio whether or not she works here and she simply came to San Antonio to help in the conspiracy to follow me around or she simply is not a f****** employee of the hotel I don't know that's for you to determine. they want to make sure that when I go up there to extend my stay here that I can't do it she'll lie to me and tell me that it's completely booked full and there's a giant group coming in so that I can't stay here. she is also manipulating the computers making sure that I can't go online and do anything and I can't print anything because they think that's the best way to keep me from telling my story because they are the stupidest Joaquin Castro pets that ever existed. the morons were telling me to go take pictures of plates and then they decided they were going to get me kicked out for taking pictures of plates they told me to take I want to remind everybody that there is a man in the chief's office named Dave big fat ugly thing that told me that I would never see my children again if I didn't get pictures of all those plates I gave him 2000 plates in one weekend and I still haven't seen my children and these people keep falsely accusing others of raping my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment