It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Minions in ALL cities

so just like San Antonio when I go into a store and I go shopping cameras catch me not only that I was using my bank card and they track it and trace it and the minions are sent in. exactly the same as San Antonio and here we have some Texans who followed me all the way to Nashville and if that's not the case good luck trying to prove it. everywhere I go the minions will show up that's the reason I saw the Iranian spot I saw a Russian spy and I saw a few agents. with the melting pot of plates we have here you would think this would be a military City but no it's clan versus clan one agency versus another agency and one dirty politician trying to overpower another. I

No comments:

Post a Comment