It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

David Garcia inspector general's office

apparently on August 4th I talked to David Garcia at the inspector general's office texas.gov he said he can't find anything on my case and he's not going to work on it they don't do any investigation if they can't contact a complainant they claim that they close the case he transferred it to another individuals what he said so then I had to call someone else and ask them if all of my case information had been transferred to them because that's what David Garcia said. when I called somebody else which I believe it was a Texas ranger and they didn't know what I was talking about then somebody had said that it was archived and it was in the archives and they weren't going to do any investigation and they kept using the excuse that they were unable to get a hold of me yet only 30 days had passed since they sent me a letter in the mail does that make any sense have you ever heard that before if they can't contact the person that complained the person whose life is in danger and they're in fear for their life if they can't contact that person then they just don't do any investigation at all? that doesn't seem right thank God all my phone calls are recorded because I can't recall every single word of that conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment