It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Andrea playing with bank account

I'm pretty sure it's Andrea but I don't have the proof my bank account continuously is shut down she changed the address of my account and she changed the ZIP code then she changed the PIN. she allowed Greg Marshall to access the account and he took a large amount of money and went shopping for himself buying himself a new wardrobe. while I was freezing to death in my Enterprise rental vehicle and starving to death Greg Marshall went shopping with my money. when I asked him if he bought anything for our children with my money he said well they're not here so no I didn't. this is the same insane man that says that he has the right to access my bank account because he claims I owe child support. that doesn't give you the right to access my bank account and I don't actually owe child support. the attorney general is conducting an investigation into that child support. while they conduct that investigation child support is not owed. and that came from the mouth of the investigators I don't want to hear any argument from any of you. sometimes someone will be trying to activate my account so I don't have to starve to death it's a man. then he starts yelling that that woman stopped it from working. so it sounds like a husband and wife team are fighting with each other about whether or not I get to eat. when I was at a gas pump trying to use my debit card in Michigan the gas pump started making huge noise clicking sounds like somebody was holding the motor and it wouldn't run. I don't care what you are and what your skill set is and how much you think you have the right to do this when those gas pumps break they're going to hold you accountable you will be indicted and the owner of the gas station will find you. aalso

No comments:

Post a Comment